Scope of Variables
- Inside a method, a block specified by curly braces defines a scope.
- Variables can be declared in any block.
- The scope of a variable determines its lifetime and its visibility.
- A variable defined inside block is
- Visible anywhere inside the block (including nested blocks).
- Destroyed when program execution leaves the block.
Operators and Precedence
Order of Operations
- When multiple operators are encountered that have the same precedence they are evaluated from left to right.
© 2017, Eric. All rights reserved.